It is a therapy to my soul, and I love it like love.
It unites the heart of all nations and bring people together from different backgrounds.
It is a tool of liberation.
When I listen to music, I forget how much I worry about this chaotic world we live in, and how desperately I needed more cloths, shoes and jewellries. I totally forget all my worries, isn’t this feeling splendid?
A good music is a source of my timeless and priceless happiness that I could not get from anywhere else except God (even God loves music, remember the psalmist), not even from a man. you can not describe this happiness, this emotional state is endless.
Music is a tool of joy that takes sadness away and introduces soberness.
It makes me dream dreams, and I love the feeling it gives me like a love song.
Music shares the past, present and future with me. All genres of music have their audiences’ and different ways to heal their soul and bring them together.
I have come to love music, especially country musics which relaxes my soul.
It makes me feel like a new-born, and the emotions I get from it makes me flow like a river . It sure fills my head with a lot of memories and ideas and gives me the passage to escape this wicked world.
I dont ever want this melody feeling to end because it makes me take control whenever am losing hope.
Music is so damn good to heal your soul!
- ♥ | Najee ft. Phil Perry – “Just To Fall in Love” (thinksoul25.com)
- Beauty Mark It Results: A Soulful, Sexy Look (bellasugar.com)
- On a cold and rainy morning (boomiebol.wordpress.com)
- No, Bruno. If You Leave, It Will Not Rain Everyday. (bellaisms.wordpress.com)
- Can You Catch All the Puns in This Adorable Pokémon Love Song? [Video] (kotaku.com)
- That’s All (sabinianabalagtasbaliba.com)
- Who’s the Muse? (saidthegramophone.com)
- Photographic Valentine love song on the Jukebox (karenmarieimages.wordpress.com)