Love of writing…Art
It has been a long time since I updated my blog, more than a month I think. Work has been hectic, and the little time I have, I crave for some rest, and just thought about using some magic to update my blog, but am no harry potter. And I have missed writing like a lot.
Writing is an art that I love with passion, and it is very sad that I get to do what I love less everyday by day. So sad…
Bravo to every writer, even if you don’t have a published work. some write for money while some write for fun.
For me, it is all about fun, doing what I love to do, and people read it and get my ideas passed to them as intended, this is call writing, which is written ideas passed from someone to another to bring about communications and the product of this is that it could lead to any kind of emotions
I think, the most brilliant people of this world are writers, could be of books, movies, poems, TV show, or editors. Wherever you fall in-to, I doff my hat to you, all I could ever pray for is to be that writer who everyone wants to read what she says, this will be a dream come true for me.
What could I ever ask for if not manipulating my words in such a way that people will be amazed when they read me.
I just love when I watch a movie, read a book, or whatever I read, and I say to myself after reading it, ‘wow, this guy is great, how did he ever thought of this idea’.
This is what am talking about, great ideas into writing, not just writing but knowing how to use your ideas, and how to dot your T’s and I’s. when to make your reader tense, laugh or cray, whatever expression you want to create. This includes good musics.
Many people are out there with great works, probably waiting to be discovered, you don’t have to wait to get published, allow people to read your work, this is how discovery comes about.
I love to be a comedy writer someday, this kind of talent is magical, being able to write and make another person laugh in my absent, its absolutely awesome. I guess this is why; my best movies or shows ever will always be comedies.
Keep dreaming girl.
Anyway, I hope am back to updating my blog weekly.
- this is not a game (missrosen.wordpress.com)
- Use a pen name? These days? Maybe so …. (rolloverbard.com)
- What No One Ever Tells You about Writing (thewritersadvice.com)
- The Thrills and Spills of Publication (againstherbetterjudgement.wordpress.com)
- ‘Celeste and Jesse’ Co-Writer and Director On Working With Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg (hollywood.com)
- Writing Talks : An Interview With Jan Romes (beajumarang.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Got Angst In My Pants (aserendipitoushappenstance.wordpress.com)
- I AM a WRITER, Sam I am (myetchasketchlife.com)